Whistle-Blowing Policy and Procedure
Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS) is committed to a high standard of compliance with accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, corporate governance and auditing requirements, and any legislation relating thereto.
The Policy provides a framework for CCS employee and the public to report on observed improprieties that involve CCS employees, members, volunteers, contractors, business partners and/or vendors, without fear of adverse consequences.
The Policy enables the Company to address such reports by taking appropriate actions, including disciplinary actions such as terminating the employment and/or services of those responsible.
B. Reporting Channels
Via Email : email@example.com
The WhistleBlow email account will be monitored by the Whistle-Blowing Investigation Officer (WBIO).
Whistle-Blowing Investigation Officer (WBIO)
Credit Counselling Singapore
51 Cuppage Road
C. Types of Improprieties
Reportable improprieties include but not limited to the following:
- Abuse and misrepresentation of power and authority
- Corruption & bribery
- Failure to comply with laws and regulations
- Misappropriation of funds
- Any other criminal act
Please provide the following information when reporting the impropriety:
- Name(s) of person(s)/company(ies) involved;
- Date, time and location of incident;
- Period of time the impropriety had been perpetuated;
- Value of any money or assets involved;
- Physical evidence; and
- Any other information that may substantiate the concern.
E. Protection and Confidentiality
Informant is strongly encouraged to provide their names and contact numbers to facilitate investigations.
The Whistle Blowing Policy and Procedure will be reviewed periodically for relevance and appropriateness.