Preparing for a Counselling Appointment
Make copies of the following documents
1. Credit Report
You will need a valid MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card, or an internet banking account with DBS/UOB or Citibank to make payment of $6.42 (inclusive of GST).
2. Money Lender Credit Bureau (MLCB) Report (if applicable). You may purchase (fee of $1) your report online from Money Lender Credit Bureau.
3. CPF Transaction History Statements (latest 15 months). Click here to proceed to CPF website.
4. CPF Contribution History Statements (latest 15 months). Click here to proceed to CPF website.
5. Income Document(s)
For Salaried employee. Pay slip or Payment Voucher (latest 3 months) / Letter of Employment (complete set of document) or personal Income Tax Assessment (latest 2 years).
Commission-based earner. For example, housing agents, insurance agents or sales agents. Commission statement (latest 12 months) or personal Income Tax Assessment (latest 2 years).
Self-employed. For example, taxi drivers, private hire drivers, freelance tuition teacher. Statement of monthly income earned or personal Income Tax Assessment (latest 2 years).
Business Owners. If you are a sole-proprietor, partner in a partnership firm (LLP) or director of private limited company (PLC) :
– Company’s bank account statements (latest 3 months); AND
– Company’s financial statements (latest 2 years), OR
– Personal Income Tax Assessment (latest 2 years).
You may send the completed Counselling Request Package together with the relevant support documents by post to
Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS)
51 Cuppage Road
If you prefer to submit your documents by hand, our operating hours are as follows
Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays)
9.00 am to 6.00 pm
If the office is closed, please drop your package into our mail dropbox located next to our main door.
A counselling appointment will be arranged after we have received the duly completed Counselling Request Package and relevant supporting documents.