Preparing Your Documents for Submission
Make copies of the following documents
1. Credit Report
You will need a valid MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card, or an internet banking account with DBS/UOB or Citibank to make payment of $6.42 (inclusive of GST).
2. Money Lender Credit Bureau (MLCB) Report (if applicable). You may purchase (fee of $1) your report online from Money Lender Credit Bureau.
3. CPF Transaction History Statements (latest 15 months). Click here to proceed to CPF website.
4. CPF Contribution History Statements (latest 15 months). Click here to proceed to CPF website.
5. Income Documents
For Salaried Employee
1. Pay slip (most recent month), or
2. Payment voucher (most recent month), or
3. Letter of Employment (indicating your monthly salary).
If income was affected by COVID-19, please include any month pay slip / payment vouchers before February 2020 indicating income before the reduction.
Commission-based earner (for example, housing agents, insurance agents or sales agents)
1. Commission statements (for past 3 months).
If income was affected by COVID-19, please include any commission statements before February 2020 or your personal Income Tax Assessment (for 2019) indicating income before the reduction .
Self-employed (for example, taxi drivers, private hire drivers, freelance tuition teacher)
1. Statement of income earned (for past 1 month) or print out of weekly earnings (for past 4 weeks), or
2. Record of daily income (for the past 1 month).
If income was affected by COVID-19, please include any month income statement or records before February 2020 indicating income before the reduction.
Business Owners (for example, sole-proprietor, partner in firm or director of private limited company)
1. Business bank account statements (for past 3 months), AND
2. Business financial statements (for past 2 years), or
3. Personal Income Tax Assessment (for past 2 years).
If income from business was affected by COVID-19, please include any month statement or records before February 2020 indicating income before the reduction.
Submitting Your Counselling Request Form and Supporting Documents
You may send the completed Counselling Request Form together with the relevant supporting documents as follows:
By post / by hand
Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS)
51 Cuppage Road
If you prefer to submit your documents by hand, our operating hours are as follows
Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays)
9.00 am to 6.00 pm
If the office is closed, please drop your package into our mail dropbox located next to our main door.
By email : email@example.com
We will inform you of your counselling appointment by email after we have received the duly completed Counselling Request Form and a completed set of supporting documents.