Safe Management Measures - Phase Three
From 28 December 2020. Singapore has moved into Phase 3 and several activities have resumed, subject to adherence to safe management measures (see press release). Credit Counselling Singapore has also put in place safe management measures at our office .
CCS office is open from Mondays to Fridays, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (except public holidays) for essential face-to-face sessions and in-person submission of documents only by appointment.
The following Counter Services will be available during our operating hours:
1. Submitting Counselling Request Form and Supporting Documents.
2. Signing of debt repayment proposal documents.
Online Debt Management Webinars
As in-person talks remain suspended, get informed on what you can do to address an unsecured debt problem by signing up for our Debt Management Webinar conducted via Zoom or take our Online Debt Management Course.
Online Submission Portal
To arrange to speak with a Financial Counsellor for debt advise, you are required to submit a counselling request. You may now use our Online Submission Portal to do so. Instructions to access this online service is provided only after attending our webinars or completing the online course.
Phone Counselling Service
Presently, all financial counselling sessions are conducted over phone at an appointed date and time.
Face-to-Face Counselling Service
CCS will arrange for a face-to-face financial counselling session on a case-by-case basis, depending on the circumstances.
When You Are Visiting Our Office
If you require general information on debt management, click here to explore our website to access resources available online or call 6225 5227.
If you require assistance to address a problem with credit card outstanding balances and unsecured personal loans, take our Online Debt Management Course to find out how CCS Debt Management Programme can help you and what you need to do to arrange an appointment with a Financial Counsellor.
1. For general enquiries, email email@example.com
2. To change appointment date or time, email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To submit documents to request for an appointment, scan the Counselling Request Package and the required supporting documents, and email them to email@example.com.
4. For counselled clients awaiting the processing of repayment proposals, email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For existing Debt Management Programme (DMP) clients, email email@example.com
Please note the following steps to be taken when visiting CCS office
1. All visitors MUST WEAR A MASK.
2. Sanitise your hands (sanitiser is available at the main entrance and reception counter).
3. Do a SafeEntry CHECK-IN. You are requested to produce your NRIC if you are not able to use SafeEntry.
4. CCS staff will also take your temperature.