Safe Management Measures - Phase Two
From 2 June 2020, Singapore will be on a three-phased approach to resume activities safely. Among many measures to minimise the risk of widespread re-emergence of COVID-19 in the community, Credit Counselling Singapore has put in place enhanced safe management practices at our office (see press release).
From 2 June 2020, CCS office will be opened from Mondays to Fridays, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (except public holidays) for essential face-to-face sessions by appointment.
The following Counter Services will also be available during our operating hours:
1. Submitting Counselling Request Package and Supporting Documents.
2. Signing of debt repayment proposal documents.
Phone Counselling Service
You are encouraged to opt for Phone Counselling Service, where CCS Financial Counsellors will deliver counselling over the phone at an appointed date and time.
Face-to-Face Counselling Service
CCS will arrange for a Face-to-Face Counselling Session for help-seekers and clients with the following circumstances:
1. Facing legal actions, and/or
2. Unable to clearly explain their circumstances over the phone.
When You Are Visiting Our Office
If you require general information on debt management, click here to explore our website to access resources available online or call 6225 5227.
If you require assistance to address a problem with credit card outstanding balances and unsecured personal loans, take our Online Debt Management Course to find out how CCS Debt Management Programme can help you and what you need to do to arrange an appointment with a Financial Counsellor.
1. For general enquiries, email email@example.com
2. To change appointment date or time, email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To submit documents to request for an appointment, scan the Counselling Request Package and the required supporting documents, and email them to email@example.com.
4. For counselled clients awaiting the processing of repayment proposals, email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For existing Debt Management Programme (DMP) clients, email email@example.com
Please note the following steps to be taken when visiting CCS office
1. All visitors MUST WEAR A MASK.
2. Sanitise your hands (sanitiser is available at the main entrance and reception counter).
3. Do a SafeEntry CHECK-IN. You are requested to produce your NRIC if you are not able to use SafeEntry.
4. CCS staff will also take your temperature.
Resources on COVID-19
From 2 Jun 2020, Singapore will gradually re-open economic activities that do not pose high risk of transmission. Social, economic and entertainment activities with a higher risk will remain closed. Everyone should continue to leave home only for essential activities, and wear a mask when doing so. Seniors should continue to stay at home.